Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Goods purchase on order
- A prepaid NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of 30% shall apply for custom made goods, prior to being ordered by Adoore. Custom made goods are specially made to order items or goods that are deemed to be such by Adoore. Should the customer change or cancel the custom order after it has been lodged, any additional chargers incurred shall be paid by the customer.
- Any in stock items purchased on order that are subsequently cancelled incur a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price, which will be withheld by Adoore.
- All lead times quoted by Adoore on submission of deposit are best estimates and are acknowledged to be approximate and may be affected by circumstances beyond Adoore’s control which may cause delays. Any delay does not constitute breach of condition on which this agreement can be avoided.
- The customer will be contacted via telephone, or any agreed contact method, once Adoore receives the goods.
- Once payment of the purchase price and delivery to the customer is complete, ownership passes from Adoore to the customer.
- Any goods purchased on order that remain uncollected after 30 days from contact will incur a weekly storage fee of 5% of the purchase price starting from the 31st day that the goods remain uncollected.
- Acceptance of any other negotiations in regards to unwanted or returned goods is entirely at Adoore’s discretion.
- All goods purchased from Adoore must be paid in full prior to any arranged delivery and are subject to this agreement.
Unless otherwise stated in the offer, prices offered are strictly net. Any payment due to Adoore shall be made in full not later than fourteen (14) days after date of invoice. If delivery is delayed as a result of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Adoore, then fourteen (14) days after notification by Adoore that the goods, or part thereof are ready for delivery, remaining price applicable to the goods or part thereof shall fall due.
Should the buyer delay in respect of any payment due to Adoore then Adoore shall have the right, in addition to all other rights to which Adoore is entitled at law, to charge interest on the overdue amount at a rate of 12% per annum in excess of the interest rate prescribed by the ANZ indicator lending rate for overdrafts above $10,000.00 calculated from the date of the invoice to the date the actual date of full and final payment. Any payment by the purchaser shall be credited first against any interest so accrued and the balance of payment if any shall be applied in reduction of the outstanding balance of the contract price.
When collecting, the Buyer is responsible for checking condition of goods prior to leaving the premises- the care and responsibility is then with the purchaser
Delivery of Goods
The purchase price of goods exclude any cost for delivery, a competitive delivery service is available to most destinations throughout Australia. The Freight of all items is quoted individually. The Buyer is responsible for all fright and handling charges for goods being sent. Once the goods have left the control of Adoore, Adoore shall not be responsible for any damage or loss arising from the use of any carrier. Adoore shall not be responsible for insurance cover on any delivery. The condition of your goods must be checked at the time of receiving the items. Please inspect your items when they are delivered by the courier before signing for their receipt. We are not responsible for the installation of any products.
Buyer must give notice to Adoore of any claim for damages on account of condition, quality, or grade of the goods, and Buyer must specify the basis of the claim in detail. Failure of Buyer to comply with these conditions will constitute irrevocable acceptance of the goods by Buyer. We will not be liable for any damage to any of the products unless we are notified at the time of delivery.
Products have a 10-year warranty on parts and a 5-year warranty on the finish. Manufacturer’s warranty shall make good by repair or by replacement within a reasonable time after notification by the Buyer, defects which appear in the goods arising from faulty design, material or workmanship provided always that such goods have been properly handled and used and have been operated and maintained in accordance with instructions issued.
Adoore shall not be liable for any unauthorized repair to alteration to the goods that has been performed by the Buyers or others.
Liability of Adoore
Adoore shall not be under any liability whether in contract, tort or otherwise from any cause whatsoever, whether occasioned by negligence or otherwise, for any injury, damage or loss, including consequential damage or loss whether to persons or property, arising out of this contact or the goods and services supplied pursuant hereto including any defects therein or anything connected therewith or with repair or replacement or any other work related thereto.
Imported goods are subject to alteration. In case of force majeure such as fire, damaged of storm, etc. or with strikes and lockouts with Adoore and our suppliers any delivery times confirmed in writing may be exceeded or we may withdraw our delivery engagements. Claims of compensation of the ordering party because of non-respected delivery times or non-deliveries are excluded without any exception.
The contract shall be construed and operate in conformity with the laws of the State of Victoria which is hereby deemed to the proper Law of the Contract.